The RS Feva is a world leading double-handed sailing dinghy with a huge race circuit and recreational following across the globe – An International best seller!
The worlds best selling two-person sailboat in recent years, an ISAF Class, winner of Dinghy of the Year in the USA, Coup de Coeurs in France, an RYA Supported Junior class…the list of honours goes on and on.
The RS Feva is the benchmark in small sailboats.
There are established fleets that continue to grow all around the globe, with training and club racing right up to World Championship competition. The RS Feva is, however just as popular with training clubs as it is on the race circuit and is the class leader for teaching advanced sailing in the youth scheme. Whether it’s racing, training or recreation the RS Feva is unparalleled in every aspect.
It has a similar audience as the Mirror dinghy or Cadet dinghy classes, yet offers a more modern solution. The RS Feva is built using a hard-wearing pioneering construction technique and has modern, simple rigging compared to rivals. The RS Feva also offers a modern skill set in terms of the asymmetric spinnaker which allows easier progression to skiff style dinghies. With a huge international race circuit, the RS Feva is the perfect small boat for developing sailing and racing skills as well as providing family fun.
For kids, it's the best boat for youth racing post-Opti!
- Fun that lasts
- Big cockpit and high boom are comfortable for youngsters and adults
- Multiple rigging and sail options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends
- High volume hull allows for heavier sailors too
- Confidence inspiring and very easy to sail, the Feva is still plenty fast!
- A mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped by a single person
- Stepping the mast is simple and easy for adults and children
- Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport
- Strong aluminum daggerboard and lifting rudder systems
Three Layer - Polyethelene construction
Three layer system:
- Tough outer skin
- Middle foam layer for stiffness
- Inner skin to stabilise the structure
Strongest attachment for the fittings, provided by brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
Encapsulated buoyancy in the foam layer makes Comptec PE3 boats unsinkable
Virtually maintenance free
Can be stored outdoors
No water absorption
No gel coat
Size / Specs:
- Length: 3.64m (12')
- Beam: 1.42m (4'8")
- Weight: 63kg (139lbs)
RS FEVA S Package:
- Club jib: 2.1m2 (22sqft)
- Dacron mainsail : 5.5m2 (57sqft)
RS FEVA XL Club Package:
- Club jib: 2.1m2 (22sqft)
- 3 battens Mylar mainsail: 6.5m2 (68sqft)
- Gennaker : 7m2 (73sqft)
- Launching trolley : 1,325 AED
- Polycotton Top Cover : 750 AED