RTM Abaco 4.20 Marble
The Abaco 4.20 is a single seat "Sit-On-Top" designed for all fisheries, perfect for rivers, lakes inshore and open seas. Its wide beam provides great stability, ideal for stand-up fishing in calm waters. Its compact dimensions helps maneuverability and allow easy transport and storage. Its unique efficient hull design provides an easy glide and smooth paddling.
Angler line up, the Abaco, is a labour of love, designed by RTM’s fishing guides and an aquatic engineer. Light, fast and silent, the Abaco, is a modern kayak, with resolutely dynamic lines, inspired from the racing hulls of sailboats. With its 2 recessed areas (front and rear), the Abaco is perfect for long angler trips (1 to 2 days). With well-proportioned weight and dimensions, it is equipped with wellplaced fittings. The Abaco suits both beginner and experienced anglers, can come fully equippedor you can fit out the kayak to your specifications.
Abaco 4.20 luxe version includes:
- 1 adjustable footrests set
- Adjustable footbraces
- Buoyancy foam block kit
- Deluxe adjustable and articulated rod holder
- 2 aluminum side rails
- 2 Flush mount rod holders
- 2 Lure boxes (cases)
- 2 Paddle keepers
- 2 rear storage area with bungees
- 2 Rubber storage pockets
- 2 Small lure boxes
- 4 Carry handles
- 4 Scupper holes
- Abaco removable basin with hatch cover
- Abaco central storage with waterproof hatch cover
- Abaco rod tube
- Deck line
- Molded-in recessed area for fish finder in the hull
- Molded-in ruler to measure fish
Abaco Hi Luxe version, luxe version plus:
- 1 adjustable footrests with rudder control
- 1 rudder kit
Length: 420 / 13'8"
Width: 72 cm / 28.3"
Height: 30 cm / 11.8"
Weight: 34 kg / 75lbs
Max. capacity: 180 / 400 lbs