Call for Price
2018 STARBOARD GO STARSHOT SUN (NEW)
2018 STARBOARD GO STARSHOT SUN
The light weight and shorter length offers easier maneuverability and fast turning. Narrow width improves tracking from being able to hold the paddle straighter in the water. For riders up to 95kg
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’2”||29”||4.4”||17.1”||177 L||50-95 kg|
|315.8 cm||73.6 cm||11.3 cm||43.5 cm|