Call for Price
2021 INFLATABLE SUP 14'0" X 32" X 6" TOURING L ZEN DC
Touring Inflatable - Pioneer Everywhere
- It's an explorer's favourite transportation. Ideal for short or long distances, flat or small chop, the Touring makes the journey possible!
- New Touring L outlines introduce a new sport design, meant for fast cruising and for smaller, lighter paddlers; as well as a wider, more robust design for bigger paddlers and those carrying heavy equipment.
- The welding technology makes the board stronger and last longer.
THE BOARD -
- Straight and narrow outline makes for a fast and smooth glide
- Wider nose and squarer tail compensate the volume mid section, providing a great balance of stability, trim and glide
- Shoulder carry strap now closer to the rail, makes it easier and more comfortable to carry and allows you to attach your paddle when not in use
- The edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board.
- Our leanest construction, the ZEN, is now provided in two variations, single and double chamber. This upgrades our price point boards to a remarkable stiffness and higher safety level.
Package includes board, pump, paddle, leash, bag and repair kit.
THE SIZES -
14'0" x 32" : Touring L : The gained stability and volume from the wider outline do not compromise the glide of the board, making sure it remains an explorer's favourite choice.
ZEN DC - Double chamber
Exclusive value offering
- Exclusive linear dropstitch
- Extra rigid
- 2000 Denier stiffening side rails
The innovative Double Chamber is now available with the Zen boards resulting in a combination of the best from both worlds.
Our leanest, lightest, value-oriented inflatable board with single layer linear dropstitch, has been upgraded with a second chamber and now also offers the extra stiffness and strength of the added second chamber.
And together with the galvanized 2000D rails, the Zen Double chamber boards have greater strength and stiffness.
Designed with only the core essential accessories, the new Zen Double chamber is the new winner in price point offering.