2019 STARBOARD GO WINDSURFER 195 3DX
Starboard GO Windsurfer – Iconic progressive design with a daggerboard.
The 2019 Go Windsurfers are available in 2 sizes; 175 and 195. New graphics that remove the blue paint on the rails help the boards to look better for longer. These boards have a wide nose outline with a balanced volume distribution and low nose scoop, rocker line profile. This promotes good non-planing glide, directional traction, efficiency and easier access to planing. The tail cut-outs benefit planing, control and top speed potential. Equipped with a clipper box daggerboard system to aid stability and upwind sailing qualities when desired. The 3DX construction and EVA deck pad aids performance, durability and comfort. Also included is a high performance Freeride G10 fin that compliments this boards planing and top speed qualities. New Drake Yulex footstraps are made with 85% natural rubber – to aid comfort and sustainability. Experience the smooth planing and user friendly progressive qualities that make this updated design so appealing – Go Windsurfer.
- 3DX Construction.
- 2 sizes; 175, 195.
- Shapes promote better range and performance.
- Wide nose outline - adds stability, increases longitudinal traction.
- Even volume distribution from nose to tail, for improved stability.
- Lower rockerline proﬁle increases gliding speed and gives more control in high wind conditions.
- Tail cut-outs – promote earlier planing, control and speed.
- Built in nose carry-handle.
- Large soft EVA deck is comfortable for your feet, knees and elbows.
- EVA raised above rail for cleaner water flow.
- Retractable Clipper box daggerboard – system.
- 57 cm Daggerboard.
- Tuttle fin box.
- Drake Freeride Power G10 50-52 cm fin.
- Multiple footstrap inserts to accommodate progression from entry to expert use.
- Drake Yulex footstraps x's 4 – 85% natural rubber – for comfort and sustainability.
175 – L 268, W 83, V 175, Wt 28.5 lbs.
195 – L 271, W 87, V 195, Wt. 29 lbs.
3DX - 3DX stands for three dimensional biaxial glass micro-sandwich construction. Developed exclusively by Starboard for the crispest, stiffest board in its segment where both deck and bottom are wrapped in 45 degree biaxial glass fibre and wetted out with an expanding foam epoxy cured under pressure. Durable, strong and crisp.