2019 STARBOARD GO 151 3DX
Starboard GO– Iconic One for All transition short board design.
The 2019 Go's are available in 3 sizes; 141, 151 and 161. They feature a zero tail kick rocker design that provides easy and smooth entry in planing experiences. Go's also feature a center fin box on all sizes. When installing the 41 cm Drake fin into the center fin box, it provides added lift and stability in the learning and transitional phases of windsurfing. Remove the center fin, install the fin box plug and you have a full performance freeride board. The hull shape has a reduced thickness along with tail cut outs to provide sharp, more race-like sensations and control in higher winds. It has a wide nose outline and balanced volume distribution and low nose scoop, rocker line profile. It features a center carry handle for ease of carrying. An iconic freeride board, the GO is designed so you can hop on, sheet in and go fast.
- 3DX Construction.
- 2 sizes in stock; 151, 161.
- Center fin, fin box design – increases versatility.
- Shapes promote better range and performance.
- Even volume distribution from nose to tail, for improved stability.
- Lower rockerline proﬁle increases gliding speed and gives more control in high wind conditions.
- Tail cut-outs – promote earlier planing, control and speed.
- Built in nose and center deck carry-handle.
- Large soft EVA deck pad area is comfortable for your feet, knees and elbows.
- EVA raised above rail for cleaner water flow.
- Center Fin box system - aids lightwind and learning performance.
- Drake 41 cm Tuttle center fin.
- Tuttle fin box - rear.
- Drake Freeride Power G10 50-52 cm Tuttle fin.
- Multiple footstrap inserts accommodate progression and easy access.
- Drake Yulex footstraps x's 4 – 85% natural rubber – for comfort and sustainability.
151 – L 251, W 86.5, V 151, Wt. 23.1 lbs.
161 – L 250, W 87, V 161, Wt. 23.8 lbs.
3DX - 3DX stands for three dimensional biaxial glass micro-sandwich construction. Developed exclusively by Starboard for the crispest, stiffest board in its segment where both deck and bottom are wrapped in 45 degree biaxial glass fiber wetted out with an expanding foam epoxy cured under high pressure. Both deck and bottom are wrapped in 45 degree biaxial glass fiber wetted out with an expanding foam epoxy cured under high pressure. The biaxial glass gives a crisp, stiff feel with flex for choppy conditions. The foam epoxy creates a 2mm skin thickness for a micro-sandwich effect: tough and strong.