Call for Price
2017 STARBOARD SUP 12'6" x 26" ALL STAR Hybrid Carbon (NEW)
12'6"x26" ALL STAR
- The most versatile and popular race board from elite to beginner riders that can performand win in all conditions.
- New design combines the All Star rail stability with the speed from the triple concave bottom shape of the 2015 Race, making it a winner on flat-water.
Added nose volume and refined overall volume distribution made the hull easy and sensationally fast downwind.
- The bottom shape offers speed from the center channel, stability from the side planes and control from the sharp rail edge for surfing and downwind. Like most creatures in the ocean, Starboards race boards have noticeable flex, thus utlising the energy generated from the body moving up and down during paddle strokes.
- 25 different prototypes led us to fine tune and push limits to produce a revolutionary design far superior to anything we have presented before.
- Mat Rauzier and Svein Rasmussen led the development with support from Titouan Puyo,Bart De Zwart, Zane Schweitzer, Beau O’Brian and Connor Baxter.
This light weight hybrid layup, offers a good weight at great strength.
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’6”||26”||8.4”||17.2”||274 L||70-90 kg|
|381.0 cm||66.0 cm||21.3 cm||43.7 cm|