Call for Price
2017 STARBOARD SUP 11'2" x 30" BLEND ASAP High Density Rail
11'2"X30" BLEND - Good Glide & Maneuverability
• 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
• 30” width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases
tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
• Great for flat-water cruising and long board style
performance in the surf.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V in the tail.”
• Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail
reactivity from the middle of the board.
• Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
ASAP with Starshot body
- Impact-resistant high density thermoformed EVA foam 360° around on the rails.
- 20 kg/m3 fused, precision-molded Cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
- Full deck EVA pad with 4mm grooved traction on rear two-thirds of the board.
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin.
- A standing area of a 0.6mm Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- All inserts have added reinforcement.
- ASAP constructed boards are based on previous year’s shape designs.
- Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5” and Hero models.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’2”||30”||4.4”||15.9”||178 L||60-95 kg|
|340.4 cm||76.2 cm||11.2 cm||40.4 cm|