Terms and conditions relating to your use of www.SeaYouOnLine.com
1. Your use of www.seayou.ae
This website is provided by AMWAJ AL BAHAR SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL LLC for your convenience, and it presents information provided for your guidance, some from third parties. We cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of such information, and your use of it is not a substitute for your personal or professional judgment and reasonable skill and care.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your payment details and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized use. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your computer. AMWAJ AL BAHAR SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL LLC reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
2. Copyright and database rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of AMWAJ AL BAHAR SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL LLC, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Arab Emirates and international copyright and database right laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without AMWAJ AL BAHAR SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL LLC express written consent.
3. Our contract
When you place an order to purchase a product from AMWAJ AL BAHAR SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL LLC via www.seayou.ae, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. This is an automatically created email that simply confirms the details that we have received from you. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product. This is accepted by us when we send a further e-mail order acknowledgement (with acknowledgement document attached). Acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Acknowledgement e-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in an Acknowledgement e-mail do not form part of that contract.
4. Taxes and duties
When ordering goods from AMWAJ AL BAHAR SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL LLC via www. seayou.ae for delivery outside the UAE, you may be subject to import duties and taxes and clearance charges, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. We have no control over these charges.
5. Governing law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai courts.
6. Our details
This website, www.seayou.ae, is owned and operated by:
AMWAJ AL BAHAR SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL LLC
No D-39, 17 A Street
Al Quoz Industrial Area 2
PO Box 9867 Dubai
United Arab Emirats
Company No: 687696 – Registered under Dubai Department of Economic Development
- What information do we gather?
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we may use "cookies" to remember who you are (if you choose to enable this feature) and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.onlinekayakshop.com. You can access some parts of our website anonymously, but ordering require you to give us information about who you are.
- E-mail communications: we receive and store your email address in order to communicate with you in the most effective way. You can choose to have responses to your enquiries by email, phone or fax, at the point of sending each enquiry.
- What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser.
- You can choose not to take advantage of the cookie facility. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to log out when you finish using a shared computer.
- How secure is information about me?
- We do not have any payment information (such as credit card details).
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It remains important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
- What information can I access?
- Any information we hold about you is available on request from AMWAJ AL BAHAR SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL LLC.
8. Conditions of use, notices and revisions