Get the family into sailing with this the RS Quba. Simple and easy handling, lots of space and great features for adults or youth. The Quba sails really well compared to other small boats. It is both fun and rewarding for all sailors - yet still easy to handle. Even if you're just starting out learning, the Quba is a great first step, and a boat you'll grow into, not out of.
- Easy – learn and love It
- Super stable hull with wide waterline
- Wide side decks encourage sailors to sit within the stable area of the hull yet comfortable when hiking too.
- Balanced rig with the center of effort and mainsheet block well forward so that tacking and gybing are trouble free.
RS QUBA CLUB : 12,920 AED with a dacron mainsail of 5.7m2 (61sqft)
- RS QUBA SPORT : 14,905 AED with a dacron mainsail of 5.7m2 (61sqft) and an Sport Upgrade Kit for Sport version (Mainsheet Ratchet, Padded side straps, race kicker)
- Beach trolley: 1,250 AED
- Polycotton Top cover: 639 AED
- Jib Pack : 590 AED
- Great handling and superior performance – just like every RS.
- Enhanced rocker shape gives good light wind speed even for heavier sailors, and keeps the bow up to promote planing in the breeze
- More speed – easier handling – more fun!
- Raised foredeck – sheds spray and keeps the cockpit drier
- Roomy and rewarding for adults
- Easily handled by one or two youngsters
- Choice of Sport and Pro rig sizes
- Mainsail track and halyard system so stepping the mast is simple and it can remain stepped in the dinghy park
Class-leading cockpit comfort – deep and wide with perfectly positioned hiking strap for adults as well as youngsters
Strong – and highly durable
- Polyethelene (PE3) construction - state of the art three layer rotomoulding system
- Toughest outer skin - middle foam layer for stiffness - strong inner skin
- RS process leads the way & enables additional thickness in high load areas
- Reduces overall weight for better sailing - every RS offers the best performance and most rewarding handling
Size / Specs
- 2-part alloy mast
- PU molded daggerboard
- PU molded rudder plade
- Lifting handle with rubber grip
- Aft hand holds
- Padded toe strap
- Capsize righting line
- Rowlock sockets
- Roller-reefing system
- Mainsheet ratchet lock
Club/Sport Reefing Sail
61 sq ft (5.7sq m)
Pro fully battened Sail
76 sq ft (7.1sq m)
13sq ft (1.2sq m)