Call for Price
2017 STARBOARD SUP 10'0" x 34" WHOPPER ASAP High Density Rail (NEW)
10'0"X34" WHOPPER - Good Glide & Effortless Trim
• 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with
effortless trim and dynamic turning abilities in the waves.
• Incredibly stable for riders up to 110kg due to its 34” width.
• One board that can be shared with all members of the family.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
• Mono concave offers lift feeding to the double concave for control with rail-to-rail turning.
• Tail concave accelerates the water flow towards the fins, while very slight V offers a cleaner release.
• Generous nose kick makes pearling close to impossible.
ASAP with Starshot body
- Impact-resistant high density thermoformed EVA foam 360° around on the rails.
- 20 kg/m3 fused, precision-molded Cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
- Full deck EVA pad with 4mm grooved traction on rear two-thirds of the board.
- Multiple layers of high grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin.
- A standing area of a 0.6mm Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- All inserts have added reinforcement.
- ASAP constructed boards are based on previous year’s shape designs.
- Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5” and Hero models.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’0”||34”||4.3”||18.5”||171 L||60-110 kg|
|304.8 cm||86.4 cm||10.9 cm||47.0 cm|